• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

$ for conversion and engine selection questions???

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
A bit confusing...?

I noticed the late posting by jose and was wondering if some post were lost:confused:

Just had to read it all over again;)

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
Well it was Chuck, who had a senior moment and was missing our old friend Jim, that resurrected this old thread. Then several others joined in and we have a "group senior moment" .

Tom

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Well it was Chuck, who had a senior moment and was missing our old friend Jim, that resurrected this old thread. Then several others joined in and we have a "group senior moment" .

Tom

Tom
I plead guilty of having a senior moment. Gee I guess I'm a senior

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Hey. Enough with comments about seniors and senior moments.... Please keep on topic and remember this forum is supposed to be about... Um.... Err....

Wait. Where was I?