• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Flywheels/Pressure Plates/Clutch Disc

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Guys I have tried to figure a way to keep some of the difficult parts for the V6 available since I began dealing with the Conversion for the Alpine.

A company in the USA has agreed to be creative and build some of the components we need, namely the items in the "Subject By-Line" above.

The flywheels will be Aluminum for light weight applicable to the Mustang II (Mutt II) and Ranger/Bronco II engines primarily. The plans are for the 2.9 and 4.0 as well.

The flywheels will be fabricated to take the pressure plates and clutch disc for all of the above referenced engines.

Needless to say the cost is of major concern, so all efforts are being made to ensure they are cost effective for the fabricator and us the buyers.

Hopefully, some will be available in the near future. I have already committed for three (3) or more of the units.

If any of you are interested, even slightly, please let me know,