• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Finned aluminum valve covers

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
I would be careful, in light of his disclaimer. They look pretty rustic to me. They look like a set I ran into a number of years back, that wouldn't fit my engine. They interfered with the rockers.

Jose :)

Jim E

Donation Time
Had a set of those at one time, think I got them from Chuck. Same as the Capri V6 at least they look the same to me. Wonder what is wrong with them that he would say as is no returns sort of deal.

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
I would be careful, in light of his disclaimer. They look pretty rustic to me. They look like a set I ran into a number of years back, that wouldn't fit my engine. They interfered with the rockers.

Jose :)

Jim .
They are the same and they came from Dobi.

Jose.
The covers had to have the baffles removed or ordered with out baffles.You needed a good fitting breather or else you would wonder where the oil was coming from as it went along the fins and dropped on the back of the engine.If it was clean oil you were baffled as you wouldn't really notice it on the covers.I KNOW!!!

TerryB

Donation Time
covers

After I asked him what was wrong with them I got this reply in no time at all so I do not think he is hiding anything if you ask.

"There is a very small crack on 2 of the bolt holes because of
previous owner. Valve cover washers/spacers should spread the
load so this doesn't happen."