• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Darkside Tech Session

George Farrell

Donation Time
We will have to revise the time for the Skype tech session with V6 Jose. We will be doing it after the boat cruise Saturday evening, as soon as we get back to the hotel. Paul A and I met with the hotel meeting and events director and tested their A-V setup. We called Jose and projected his image to a large screen. The setup worked perfectly, Jose looked to be seven-feet tall on the screen!

I will try to put together an outline that we can work from. Please post any questions or suggerstions you would like to discuss.

Ain't technology wonderful?

George

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
We will have to revise the time for the Skype tech session with V6 Jose. We will be doing it after the boat cruise Saturday evening, as soon as we get back to the hotel. Paul A and I met with the hotel meeting and events director and tested their A-V setup. We called Jose and projected his image to a large screen. The setup worked perfectly, Jose looked to be seven-feet tall on the screen!

I will try to put together an outline that we can work from. Please post any questions or suggerstions you would like to discuss.

Ain't technology wonderful?

George

I would not have any questions at all for Jose.Being able to see him and say high after so many years of knowing him.It would be nice to see what he looks like and say hello like almost in person

socorob

Donation Time
Is it possible to do like a webmeeting with Skype so that those who can't make it to the invasion can still participate?

George Farrell

Donation Time
I don't think so. I have participated in several Skype conference calls for a volunteer project and when there are more than two participants, the video capability is lost. Maybe we could have someone with a video camera record the session and post it on Youtube. Anyone with more experience have any suggestions?

George