• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dark Side beckons, yet again

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
:confused: Why any sane person needs two V6 Alpines..... Well that explains it..

Anyone have a Flywheel and Bellhousing?

Also need a complete Conversion Kit when they become available......

mxp01

Platinum Level Sponsor
This past Tuesday I was traveling east on US 30 in south New Jersey about 30 minutes outside of Atlantic City when I spotted a Mercury Capri/Ford Maverick for sale on the north side of the road.

It could be a possible donor car for these V6 conversions.

MXP

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
This past Tuesday I was traveling east on US 30 in south New Jersey about 30 minutes outside of Atlantic City when I spotted a Mercury Capri/Ford Maverick for sale on the north side of the road.

It could be a possible donor car for these V6 conversions.

MXP
Was it a Mercury Capri, or was it a Comet? The Maverick and Comet were the same vehicle, and they are not suitable for the conversion. If it is indeed a Capri, then it would be OK, if it was a 1974-1978, and had the V6.

Jose :)

mxp01

Platinum Level Sponsor
Jose:

I just couldn't say. I saw the car as I was driving along. I didn't stop to look.

MXP