• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine engine

Nickodell

Donation Time
Just in case someone's new to the forum and hasn't seen my heart-rending pleas before, I'm still looking for an engine for Matilda, my '67 Series V. Doesn't have to be new rebuilt, just reasonable condition. By that I mean OK oil pressure, cylinder compressions and no smoke. I'd even settle for an earlier series 1600cc. Just to get her mobile again so I can sell her as a rolling car. (For medical reasons I can't drive a non- power steering stick shift any more.)

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
I have at least four (4) 1600 engines sitting here, all probably need a rebuild, also carbs, transmissions, etc. I like to move some of this stuff out. CHEAP, but to good to scrap.! Send me an email: 64 venezia at g mail dot com. Robert

New beam

Donation Time
I know of a completely rebuilt 1725 sitting at my mechanic's shop here in SoCal
the customer never picked it up and is for sale

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
I have a Series I engine, turns by hand but I removed it from my "barn find" project car and never tried to crank it, so the condition is unknown.

It's yours including the attached clutch, flywheel and transmission if you want to arrange shipping.

I can strap it to a pallet.

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
1725 in Florida

There is one here in Florida....1725 with tranny and carbs....was a runner when pulled.....had oil leak at front lower....$400

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Just in case someone's new to the forum and hasn't seen my heart-rending pleas before, I'm still looking for an engine for Matilda, my '67 Series V. Doesn't have to be new rebuilt, just reasonable condition. By that I mean OK oil pressure, cylinder compressions and no smoke. I'd even settle for an earlier series 1600cc. Just to get her mobile again so I can sell her as a rolling car. (For medical reasons I can't drive a non- power steering stick shift any more.)

Nick
Sorry to,hear about your medical problems.Hope things will look better soon