• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

4G63T in a 61 sunbeam alpine

SDuncan

Donation Time
Looks great! Another Alpine to roam the streets of Regina. I wouldn't mind checking it out up close sometime.

jammont

Donation Time
sunbeam engine

Hi Guys
Been awhile since i posted on the forum. Here is an updated pic of my engine. Finally had a chance over the last couple of days to take it out to see what it can do....it is scary fast...more power than i will ever use...Fun though..Also just finished putting in the rear shock conversion kit. Man what a difference, much stiffer in the rear end.
Regards
Jamie

Attachments

• sunbeam forum 3.JPG
    sunbeam forum 3.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 114
  • sunbeam engine 1.JPG
    sunbeam engine 1.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 108

Jay Laifman

Donation Time
!

I have one word to say: WOW!

(I actually first responded with just "wow" but the forum automatically responded that my response was too short!!!!)

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
I think it looks good - could you post some larger pictures?

Also, could you post your single gear, 20-80 mph times? (or as close as you can do with your gearing)

Bill

Last edited:

jammont

Donation Time
Engine swap

Hi bill
I will try tonight to post some larger pictures...also when I am back in town to drive it I will tell you the times...all I know is it has a lot of torque.
Regards
Jamie

jammont

Donation Time
4g63t

Have had a chance to work on the car the last couple of months. 95% complete. All I have to do is put my new dash pad in and clean up the interior a little. The car is running excellent now as I have ran a couple of tunes on it. Just wanted to post a pic to show what it looks like in its present state.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 67

jammont

Donation Time
4g63t

Hi Al
I had to make some room as I have a lot of toys..I am keeping for the time being as I was able to make some arrangements. The problem I seem to have when I drive it is speeding as it always wants to get up and go. Have already got a ticket with it. By the way how is the v6 alpine coming along?