• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2 More Alpines

Tullamore

Donation Time
Now my corral holds five Alpines! Today I picked up to more cars and enough parts to build two more. :D

Some people say I am crazy...

IMG_0097.JPG

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Crazy? Not us kind of people.
We had 7 at one time in our sunbeam life.Now just 2 plus the Model A.Thats not counting the 2 other cars,1 truck plus a motor home.
Mind you some of our neighbors may think we are a bit eccentric.
Enjoy.

oldflotsam

Donation Time
Becoming a collector is easy, what's hard is deciding when and what to get rid of.
I still have my father's old 84 Ford pickup and 14 ft aluminum boat, plus my son's 67 XR7 Cougar(in pieces), his 63 Comet (now with front disc brakes, 9' rear and soon to be 302 and C4, my 63 S3, my 98 Ford work van, my wife's 2001 Supercrew which hasn't sold yet, and my wife's 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser.(Which I love)

Wayne

Rsgwynn1

Silver Level Sponsor
At least you guys aren't into Boston Whalers, of which I've owned four now. Thankfully, down to one!