• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

12 US cents a gallon

Jim E

Donation Time
Gas here went up more than that a gallon yestarday. Think we will hit 5 bucks when the storm comes ashore?

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Gas here went up more than that a gallon yestarday. Think we will hit 5 bucks when the storm comes ashore?

They are suggesting a $1.75 a litre or about $7.00 for a US gallon here.
It has already started increasing as of Thursday.Of course its a long weekend and in canada prices always go up just before.Oil companies say it has no relation to prices going up just before.HAHA

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
They are suggesting a $1.75 a litre or about $7.00 for a US gallon here.
It has already started increasing as of Thursday.Of course its a long weekend and in canada prices always go up just before.Oil companies say it has no relation to prices going up just before.HAHA

Chuck, they pull the same routine down here. The strange part is we know they are lying and they know we know, but they still say it. I suppose it gives them political cover when they go to Washington asking for more tax breaks.

Bill

skywords

Donation Time
It makes one wonder just what the real profit margin is on a gallon of push water if they pay 12 cents. I would say 12 cents is the refining costs with slave labor and slaves doing the distribution. Who knows?

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Rick, I have absolutely no idea as to the true cost of the cost of a gallon of gasoline, but I remember reading that the cost of "producing" a barrel of crude in Saudia Arabia back in the 70's was something like $.12 a BARREL. No profit there.

The sooner we get petroleum behind us, the better off we'll be. But my opinion does not count: I've been saying that since 1975. It was lonely back in the 90's, when gasoline was less than a buck a gallon.

Bill