• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1 more for the why file

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Man oh Man! Where do these guys get these ideas??? The hood scoop on the yellow one is absolutely butt ugly! And he wants $16k for it too?

Jose

afc742

Donation Time
I don't know which is worse, the person who would buy such a monstrosity or the one who created it.

forrest39

Donation Time
Holy crap am I thankful that I ended the madness before I went down the road of utter unholiness...
Now if I can sell my project Alpine without loosing my ass!
Cheers, -Kevin

Cactusmasher

Donation Time
Why file ( whyfi?)

I think it should be donated to the Navy Seals to use for target practice or demolition training. Would be fun to watch it blow up.:rolleyes:

mototron

Donation Time
Now Now,
the one on ebay could be made into a Pretty Cool old school drag car and its up to $4500

Let be nice ,everybody has their own vision ,But the Yellow one is Butt Ugly