• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. G

Dash Pad NOS or reproduction

Thanks guys! again sorry, still trying to resize images, I know I bought it as NOS but wanted some validity, I paid quite a bit back in 2005, have to figure out what is fair today :) cheers Gary
  2. G

Thanks! like you said hard to tell any chance you take a pic of the bottom?
  3. G

sorry about the image size, trying to make them smaller but failing :(
  4. G

I purchased a dash pad about 12 years ago and never took it out of the box, my memory is failing me, I believe it was advertised as NOS when I purchased it, I have someone interested in purchasing it but need to confirm what I have and then find a reasonable price to sell it for. Here's a few...
  5. G

Eureka! V6 Conversion air intake....It fits!!!

come on LOL how much $$
  6. G

Recommended total advance for 2.8?

thanks, the reason I ask is I'm having the same experience, on the weekend I was able to install the proper timing pointer and dial in the initial timing to 12 deg. my homemade pointer had it at 9 deg. it's been raining here for the last couple of days, hoping to do some tests when the rain...
  7. G

Recommended total advance for 2.8?

was the culprit ever found in this thread?
  8. G

Holley 390 cfm HP-NASCAR-Double pumper.

ahh! cruise control :)
  9. G

V/6 exhaust ??

NICE! great video!
  10. G

V/6 exhaust ??

It's running good, I wrapped up the install in the late fall and it's been a long busy winter, with that said I need some fine tuning time, hopefully over the next week I can get to dialing in the timing, carb and correct the exhaust, stay tuned LOL
  11. G

V/6 exhaust ??

Thanks for the reply, yes that's exactly what I'm looking for, great sound and congrats Kelly! here's a link to the video.. http://rides.webshots.com/video/3024977010107014434hvgShS
  12. G

V/6 exhaust ??

I would like to know what mufflers you are running and if you can explain what they sound like, eg. loud/med/quiet - nice deep rumble/sewing machine etc. any links to a video to have a listen would be appreciated. last year I dropped off the Sunbeam to a friends shop and told him to do what...
  13. G

Installing F10 MC

on my SV spacing was the same
  14. G

Cams

I keep seeing reference to "Jose's cam specs" and I remember about two years ago seeing those specs in a post, but haven't been able to find them through the search feature since, can someone list the specs for this cam.
  15. G

In Titusville, Florida

I'll be in Titusville Nov 20th for a few days and was curious when a launch was scheduled, now I know, :(
  16. G

help with front suspension..

a quick reply to thank bashby, the SIII springs are now installed and was able to take it out for a quick spin between rain clouds here today, from the short wet road run I noticed a big improvement with the front suspension, ride height went from 24.5" to 25.25" with hopes it will settle down a...
  17. G

v6 oil change

hmmm rear main seal? can't see the 4 quartz being the problem.
  18. G

I'm interested, please send me a PM. Yes it's the angle, the sway bar bushings are installed.
  19. G

great information thanks. now to find the right springs, I have seen in previous posts people putting S3 springs from VB in the SV, because they're a little stiffer than the SV, the car sits at the ideal ride height now with these (prob) original springs, do you think the S3 springs will drop it...
  20. G

I completed the total front end rebuild, fulcrum bushings, ball joints etc. the springs are stock, when I had them out they measured exactly the same as in the WSM, new front and rear munroe shocks from SS, so on my test drive it feels like there's no front shocks! when I hit a bump it feels...