• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. agent86

harmonic balancer and timing chain cover

I have a Timing Chain Cover and a Harmonic Balancer for a 1592cc for sale Please make offer, buyer pays shipping from Dickson TN.
  2. agent86

1965 Alpine IV for sale

1965 Alpine has 999 miles on a re-built 1592 engine and BW35 transmission. All solid and straight. All original except for parts needed to convert to neg. ground New tires (Michelin) new wheels,new upholstery,top and tonneau More photos available $15000 obo
  3. agent86

crankcase pulley bolt tighten

I just installed one of the new billet covers with the new seal and I'm not sure how to tighten down the crankshaft bolt and what is the pound rating that it should be tightened too. Anybody help. I have a BW35 auto transmission. 1592 engine 1965 Alpine
  4. agent86

conversion advise

I have a 65 ST Alpine that has an auto transmission I would like to keep.. What would be the easiest V8 to install without a lot of drive train,rear end and steering manipulation. Or even a v6.
  5. agent86

Auto Transmission Conversion

Is there any engine that will drop in with little alteration and match up with the BW 35 Transmission? Alpine Series IV 1965
  6. agent86

RV towing Sunbeam

Has anyone towed an Alpine Automatic with an RV turbo diesel using a Demco tow dolly?? I'm wondering about the transmission even though it would be in Neutral. The Alpine is a IV BW35 transmission
  7. agent86

bw35 kickdown cable

Does the kickdown cable on the Borg Warner 35 Auto Transmission push or pull to engage? Anybody know for sure? Agent86 65 IV
  8. agent86

tire size affect speddometer?

I changed tire size from 155/80 R13 to 175/70 R13 It seems like the speedometer reads faster than the car is traveling.
  9. agent86

extra rad cooling fan

If you were to attach an addition fan to the outside of the the rad (10 blade Victoria British) which way should it blow out or in?
  10. agent86

Fiesta sunvisors

What year Fiestas fit 65 Alpine (anybody?)
  11. agent86

Emergency Brake has no button

My emergency brake has no button on top. It works but can't lock it on with no button Any one have any ideas?
  12. agent86

How many built

I have a 1965 series IV auto BW35 transmission. Does anyone know how many were built with BW35? Agent 86
  13. agent86

Serial Number Quiz

I have a 65 Alpine that is an automatic. According to the 65 Alpine history the automatics had a serial number beginning B941. My Alpine is a B940. Can anyone figure this out? Agent 86
  14. agent86

Tach - negative ground conversion issue

Just converted my 65 Alpine to Neg ground. Everything works ok accept no tach action. I double checked the soldering switch over inside the tach as per most instructions and it's ok. The problem is finding the other end of the white loop. One goes to the ignition switch while the other end goes...
  15. agent86

kickdown cable

Howdy y'all I am in dire need of a Kickdown Cable for a Borg Warner 35 auto tranny. It is in a 1965 Sunbeam Alpine. Can anyone help please?