• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 1966 Alpine

1966 Alpine

Best Of Class 2010 San Diego English Car Days
  2. L

1966 Alpine FOR SALE very ORIGINAL Best Of Show

SUNBEAM ALPINE 1966 Polar White - $10259 This car won 1st Place BEST OF CLASS at 2009 BRITISH CAR DAY San Diego. The reason it won was the fact that it is in excellent condition and that it is as close to being an original as any other Sunbeam at the event. The car is basically rust free. You...
  3. L

Dellow 5 Speed Conversion

just double checking as i would love to talk with you about tranny conversion, left message on 336 226 2139 dick werby lastingimp@aol.com
  4. L

1725 Engine + Trans

1725 engine smittys sunbeams san diego619 233 7937 tell him dick werby sent you to him
  5. L

5-speed transmission conversion

tranny conversion i noted that you made this conversion i have a 1966 alpine which i would like to convert to a 5 speed toyota or other can you help 858 204 2933 dick werby carlsbad ca
  6. L

1966 Alpine Voted Best Of Class San Diego Miata Engine Swap ??

thanks for comments even 4,200 rpm is too high for me, got spoiled with with 2006 jag xj8 i think 2250 at 70 on a 6 speed
  7. L

thanks for your comments, as my car is very original i would rather now have the modern reliabilty of a newer engine and tranny, currently it takes 15 min to warm up and the travels down the freeway at 5,000 rpm while driving at 65 , would like to go 65 and turn 2500 rpm which you can not get...
  8. L

thanks for your comments, as my car is very original i would rather now have the modern reliabilty of a newer engine and tranny, currently it takes 15 min to warm up and the travels down the freeway at 5,000 rpm while driving at 65 , would like to go 65 and turn 2500 rpm which you can not get...
  9. L

lastingimp is short for lasting impressions, perhaps your thought process needs realignment
  10. L

alpine with miata engine and tranny

i am thinking of modifying my original 1966, which won best of class last year at san diego english car days....has anyone heard of anyone making that type of change ?
  11. L

my polar white alpine is an almost perfect original and was voted best of class at 2009 San Diego British Car Days, i am now considering upgrading my engine and tranny to a miata...any comments would be appreciated ...Dick...lastingimp@aol.com...present engine and tranny work fine and will be...