• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1966 Alpine FOR SALE very ORIGINAL Best Of Show

lastingimp

Donation Time
SUNBEAM ALPINE 1966 Polar White - $10259

This car won 1st Place BEST OF CLASS at 2009 BRITISH CAR DAY San Diego. The reason it won was the fact that it is in excellent condition and that it is as close to being an original as any other Sunbeam at the event. The car is basically rust free. You can use this car everyday. The car is either garaged or covered 100% of the time when not being used. The odometer shows 82,000 miles but I can not say that is accurate. The engine was rebuilt. Polar white is the original color. The reason I am selling is my age, at 79 its time.

Have done all the repairs that were necessary to keep the car in excellent every day running shape. I have a long list of the actual repairs done. There is a separate hard top. I have owned the car since 2004. Most of the work was done in San Diego by Smitty's Sunbeam. I added extra items such as a roll bar, power brake booster and an extra filter on the fuel line, which were not standard in 1966. Other than these necessary additions everything is as it left the factory. There are small defects on the surface of the car due to time and age, but nothing of any concern and hardly noticeable. oftenquoted@aol.com show contact info Richard...will trade for dollars, euros or pounds
760 603 0007 many pics available

Attachments

• FrontLeft.jpg
    FrontLeft.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 99
  • FrontRight.jpg
    FrontRight.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Drivers Side Seat.JPG