• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. B

Capri Wiring Harness ?

To all, I have a 67 Series V with a 2.6 V6. The previous owner used the Capri wiring harness and seems to have done a fairly good job matching connections up. I am still having some problems with the fuel and temp gauges, and especially the tail lights and parking lights. Can someone...
  2. B

V6 Can't Keep Running

HI All, I"ve got a 1967 Alpine with V6. I've finally got everthing replaced, and it does run. Problem is that it will run for 15 - 20 seconds then quit. Prior to trying to start I pulled the tanks, boiled and resealed. The fuel pump and filter are both working correctly, even the...
  3. B

Bonnet Release Assy.

Does anyone have a bonnet release lever they would be willing to part with, or where I can get an OEM part. The cable to mine is shot. Any suggestions to a repair, maybe with a hard cable? Thanks. BRZDAD67 Kirljam@centurytel.net