• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. J

61 Sunbeam Alpine MKII For Sale

Hi Everyone, Well it is time to let something go. I have a 61 MKII Alpine that has been in storage for approxiamtely 8 years that I have had dealings with the car. Belonged to father who passed away, and now it is time to get it out of my garage. It is red with typical wire wheels. Was an...
  2. J

ARP Head Studs

Anyone know what the specs on the original head studs are ie. exact length diameter, thread pitch and count as well as hardness of material, or has anyone ordered studs from ARP and have a good part number. Contacted ARP about studs, and they don not have a listing for sunbeams but said if...
  3. J

New To Group

Hello all out there; Just taking a moment to introduce myself to the club as a new member. My name is James Barnes. I currently own two Sunbeams. A 61 MKII Alpine and A 67 MK1A Tiger. Have had several other Alpines and Tigers in Past. At one point had six cars all together with three...