• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

61 Sunbeam Alpine MKII For Sale

jbarnes67

Donation Time
Hi Everyone,

Well it is time to let something go. I have a 61 MKII Alpine that has been in storage for approxiamtely 8 years that I have had dealings with the car. Belonged to father who passed away, and now it is time to get it out of my garage. It is red with typical wire wheels. Was an older restoration when father bought it. Soft top is in good condition. Has a late model 1725 and four speed transmission in it now. Motor was rebuilt when father got car, but has not been run much since. It was in running condition when parked, have cranked it up several times in the past two years, but could use a tune-up. Also have Hard top, it needs to be repainted, but have new rear glass headliner, and weather strip for it. Have tubular headers, and weber 2 barrel intake and carb not installed, as well as an unistalled tunneau cover that will also go with car.

asking $5000.. O.B.O

Will post pics as soon as I can.

Car is currently located in Clarksville TN.

Phone Number 931-933-0111

Call for any questions.

Sincerely,

James Barnes

Thor 1211

Silver Level Sponsor
Alpine:

James:

I would very much like to see some photos of the inside, underside and trunks area of the car. Also, I'd appreciate your advice about what you think it needs to start/run apart from flushing the gas tank and cleaning the carbs. Will it roll so that I could get it up on a trialer?

Thanks.

Dave Hurren

dhurren@sympatico.ca