• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

New To Group

jbarnes67

Donation Time
Hello all out there;

Just taking a moment to introduce myself to the club as a new member. My name is James Barnes. I currently own two Sunbeams. A 61 MKII Alpine and A 67 MK1A Tiger. Have had several other Alpines and Tigers in Past. At one point had six cars all together with three of them running. Currently I live in the Northern Tennessee area. Have seen another alpine and one other tiger on the roads since I have been here. Originally family is from TX. I am married with two children, and am currently employed by the US Army as a UH-60 Pilot, and I am currently deployed to the wonderful country of Afghanistan at this time. Just taking a second to say hello.

Sincerely.

CW2 James Barnes
A co 5-101 Avn
Phoenix

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
James - welcome, and we want to take a moment to thank YOU for what you're doing - serving our country and protecting our freedom.

Thank you!

Nickodell

Donation Time
I second that. From an ex-flyer (RAF navigator) who never saw a shot fired in anger, congratulations on your service - and your taste in automobles!

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Welcome

Welcome,
James - I want to take a moment to thank YOU for what you're doing - serving our country and protecting our freedom.

Now what my seem like a bizare question but does the wife like the Sunbeams? She is allowed to drive them? I am the rare Lady Sunbeam in the SAOCA and you know that those Sunbeams should be driven at least once a week while your away. Just asking they have a seveal really good clubs on the East coast, one being the Atlanta Chapter of the SAOCA.

Donna
:D

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Welcome aboard James. Thanks for being over there protecting our FREEDOM. My son Rick was at Bagrum a couple of years ago for a year, he also has an Alpine(That's his in the corner of this post, the avistar) as do my wife and myself. If you go to the SAOCA Info tab and select the Alpine Marque and look at Issue 5 & 6 that's my wife and son. She loves her Alpine and drives it all the time. Keep us informed when you get home and we'll try to get up to TN and see you and your cars. Maybe we'll plan a club cruise some weekend to Northern TN.
Thanks Donna for the Atl Chapter plug.
Cheers,
Alpine Bob:)

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Thanks for your service, when you get home, and head down to the SC beaches ( I know you will) stop by the Beacon and I've got lunch

Regards,

Sam