• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Lons 62

SII Ammeter

I am looking for an ammeter for my 62 SII. Thanks in advance.
  2. Lons 62

One wire alternator?

My generator has finally given up the ghost and I will now convert to an alternator. I have seen posts about the 3-wire Hitachi 14231 but I can't seem to find a post about a recommendation for a particular 1-wire alternator. Anyone? ('62 SII)
  3. Lons 62

Voltage regulators and a conversion from a generator to an ALT

I am thinking that this has been posted before, but I couldn't find any posts on it now that I need it. I bought Summit Racing part #AD0-334-1782 which is an alternator in a 1962 SII generator body. So, I still have the generator but want to convert (and not use a Mitsubishi alternator or...
  4. Lons 62

Trunk hinges for a '62 Alpine

Looking for one or two trunk hinges. One of mine is stripped. UGH!
  5. Lons 62

Switch surrounds

I have seen a couple of posts for switch surrounds. I need a couple, too. 1962 SII. I particularly need the headlights switch surround but will need others in the future I am thinking. TIA
  6. Lons 62

Need a pulley/fan for a 62 SII generator

I am in need of a generator pulley/fan for a 1962 Sunbeam II. Actually could probably use the whole generator, if that's available out there. I suppose I could start with just the pulley/fan. Anyone???? **** Got it! THANK YOU! ****
  7. Lons 62

Gearbox oil suggestions??

The workshop manual for my 62 Sunbeam Alpine calls for 30 weight motor oil. Is that what others are using rather than a multi viscosity gearbox oil? How about rear axle oil? Thanks in advance!
  8. Lons 62

Need a Clutch Cover for 62 Alpine

I have been trying to locate a clutch cover (actually I need the kit, but I have located everything except the cover from Victoria British) for my 62 Alpine SII. The stampings on the current cover indicate Borg & Beck, TYPE 8AS. Thanks in advance for help or direction! *** Turns out I don't...