• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. S

Fuel guage weirdness

I had this same problem years ago. It was a loose fuse. Hope your fix is that simple.
  2. S

Flame Trap

I have one for you, PM me. Mark.
  3. S

Center Console SV-5

I've got a center console, not sure if I have a key for it, but I'll dig it out a see if your interested in it.
  4. S

AMPS gauge

Hi Kevin I have a amps gauge if you still need one. I have lots of gauges if you need any others. Let me Know, Mark.
  5. S

Late Model 1725 Cylinder Head

Hi Mike, Sent you a pm. Mark.
  6. S

Rocker Shaft Pedestal

Hey David, I have the whole rocker asembly, but if you only want one pedestal, thats fine. I also looked on S.S. website for you, and they have them for $28.75 each, and I think they are in Cal., If you want mine, let me know and I'll find out how much to ship it. I'm in Mass. and part is...
  7. S

Rocker Shaft Pedestal

Hi David, I have a set, from a aluminum head, not sure what type of head you have, or if they are all the same. Let me know if you are interested. Mark.
  8. S

Temperature gauge

Hi Britboy, I can help you with this temp. gauge, I have a few of them. Send me a PM if your interested. Mark.
  9. S

Speedo

Just wondering if you are still looking for that speedo? I have a few, if needed. Mark.
  10. S

Late Model 1725 Cylinder Head

Did you ever find the head you wanted? I have at least 4 of them sitting on the shelf if you still need one. Mark.
  11. S

1966 V Exhaust Clamp

Jim - If you still want the clamp, send me a PM with your mailing info, pay for the shipping and it's yours. Mark.
  12. S

1966 V Exhaust Clamp

Hi Jim, If you're asking me (seamus67sv), yes I still have the clamp. Just to make sure, the clamp you need is the one pictured in this thread (from SoCal'beaming), not the one shown in the ebay link (also from SoCal'beaming). Mark.
  13. S

1966 V Exhaust Clamp

Hi Jim, I've got one in front of me right now, let me know if you still need it. Do you need the bolt also? Mark.
  14. S

Got an "N" you'd part with?

I've got one if you still need it. Good shape, but not brand new. Let me know if you want it. Mark.
  15. S

Amps gauge

Thanks you all for your help with this. I have many spare gauges, including the correct Amps gauge for a sv, I came across this Amps gauge not knowing I even had it, and it was the "ugly duckling" of the lot and was trying to figure out what it was. Again, thank you mike, I sent you a PM. Mark.
  16. S

Amps gauge

Thanks hartmandm. You are right, after your help, I was even able to find a picture of it. Mark.
  17. S

Amps gauge

It looks like 36313A, then uder that it has 2 64. Thanks, Mark
  18. S

Amps gauge

In going thru stuff in my garage, I came across a old wooden subeam dashboard that has a Lucas 30 amp gauge in it, the dash is pretty complete, just missing the tach. The thing is that the needle on it points down unlike the others that all seem to point up. I was wondering if anyone knows if...
  19. S

Seats

Hi Warren, I have a passenger seat and a set of seat mounts. I'm in Mass. so let me know if you still need them and can't find some closer to you. Mark.
  20. S

Sunbeam Parts

Sorry John, No front hubs. Mark.