• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1966 V Exhaust Clamp

jfcroni

Donation Time
Thanks... I'm looking for the cast iron clamp that holds the lower exhaust manifold to the head. One bolt goes through the center and it holds two ears on the cast manifold between the 2nd and third cylinders.

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
OKAY! .... That one I may have an extra ..... I'll take a look thru my stuff later today and if I do I'll post here.....

..... David

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
Thanks... I'm looking for the cast iron clamp that holds the lower exhaust manifold to the head. One bolt goes through the center and it holds two ears on the cast manifold between the 2nd and third cylinders.

Sorry 'bout the link ... I was busy while reading and thought you needed the exh. clamps. .... This is what your looking for correct? .... I just walked in, will take a look in a few.

........ David

Attachments

• exh.clamp.jpg
    exh.clamp.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 38

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
jfcroni....

I'm still searching through my parts ... so far I've only got a xtra cast mani with the center clamp and don't really want to separate the two. I had an old cast mani that was cracked between 2 & 3 and tossed it but kept that center clamp .. just having problems locating it ... I'm home today (cooking a Paddys day meal w/ family) and tomorrow (recovering from said feast) so I'll keep looking though the bins and hopefully I'll come across it. Maybe one of the other members has one that isn't to hard to locate.

Enjoy your day .... David

jfcroni

Donation Time
jfcroni....

I'm still searching through my parts ... so far I've only got a xtra cast mani with the center clamp and don't really want to separate the two. I had an old cast mani that was cracked between 2 & 3 and tossed it but kept that center clamp .. just having problems locating it ... I'm home today (cooking a Paddys day meal w/ family) and tomorrow (recovering from said feast) so I'll keep looking though the bins and hopefully I'll come across it. Maybe one of the other members has one that isn't to hard to locate.

Enjoy your day .... David

Hi David - Do you have one of these? - Jim

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Jim, Have you been able to obtain a clamp yet?

E-mail me if not,

DanR

seamus67sv

Donation Time
Hi Jim, I've got one in front of me right now, let me know if you still need it. Do you need the bolt also? Mark.

seamus67sv

Donation Time
Hi Jim, If you're asking me (seamus67sv), yes I still have the clamp. Just to make sure, the clamp you need is the one pictured in this thread (from SoCal'beaming), not the one shown in the ebay link (also from SoCal'beaming). Mark.

ruedikuhn

Donation Time
clamp

Hi Jim,
did you get this clamp? also did you get the heater bezel? i have both. the bezel would be in no better shape than the one in your picture. so if you just need one,yes i do have it. if you need a nice one, sorry cant help you.
Ruedi