• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. J

Needed Later Series Hardtop Part

Looking for a Left Hand Rear Hard Top to Trunk Hinge Locating Pin Block. I have an extra Right Hand Block for possible exchange. Screws are sheared off but I am in process of removing. If you know of anyone who has one, or even if it has the screws sheared off in the block please let me know...
  2. J

Looking for Left Hand Lower A-Arm

Anyone have a line on a Lower Left Hand Servicable A-Arm for Series V?
  3. J

Soft top cover pieces for SV

Don't know the official name for these parts. I am looking for the 3 metal covers that cover the soft top for a Series V. Would they be called Hard Tonneau Covers? I'm in New Mexico. Can contact me at jpeifer53 at g m a I l . com Thanks, Jack