• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by PINECAT

1. PINECAT

Series IV in Newport, CA.

mine SIVs are cool.
  2. PINECAT

bucket seats, anyone?

I got some seats! Thanks to all of you AWESOME people for your responses. I was able to get some stock bucket seats for my alpine and now I won't have that milk crate pattern on my pants anymore :)
  3. PINECAT

bucket seats, anyone?

to Greg Hi Greg, Thanks for the response! Might not be too bad depending on what u want for the worst pair? Please send me a PM if u want and maybe we can figger something out. :)
  4. PINECAT

bucket seats, anyone?

:) Thanks for the great responses everyone! If anyone has a stock set, (modifiied is ok) that'd be my #1 pick and if I can't find anyone to ship me those then I'm gonna go Miata digging! ---mainly because of the seat brackets (absent) and the ease of bolting in originals - I'm guessing the...
  5. PINECAT

bucket seats, anyone?

Hello friends, I have a SIV that had its front seats removed and would like to find a couple replacements! Any suggestions on similar/substitute fitments is also appreciated. Since I will be reupholstering them, the fabric quality is not a problem if dog and or hamsters got loose and did...
  6. PINECAT

Bonnet (Hood) Striker Pin Assembly

Ok I will weld it! Thank you for the advice! :)
  7. PINECAT

Bonnet (Hood) Striker Pin Assembly

I need one of these too! Hi guys, My hood striker and mounting plate are super loose and I could use a replacement. .. actually considering maybe welding mine after reading this thread. If anyone has a spare to fit a 65 Mk I Tiger, please let me know! Thank you
  8. PINECAT

Series II dual carbs, cores for rebuild

These also have the intake manifold still sort of attached. Look pretty complete minus the nuts on one carb to the intake. I'd gladly trade these for the float I'm looking for for the 150 SV stromberg that I need! If anyone needs these carbs, let me know. They're just relaxing in my garage and...
  9. PINECAT

Zenith Stromberg 150CD need carburetor float!

You know, I thought the same thing and a vendor suggested it too. The carb shop says they won't fit and a Stromberg carb expert told me that the float (B19470) would have to be cut off and re-riveted in order to work and may fail on the adjustment. The Carburetor shop wasn't really into that...
  10. PINECAT

Help! Have looked all over the country trying to find a float for the front carburetor on Series V stromberg. The existing plastic float is damaged and "not repairable" per the carburetor rebuilding shop. Anyone have some carburetor parts for this model? Would be lots of help.... Thanks...
  11. PINECAT

Thank you for your responses people! Having a rough time here since it isn't the later model symmetrical float, (Differs from B19470 which is symmetrical) its this one, in the picture at the link below! (Site that I posted image from says "no longer available")...
  12. PINECAT

Because I spaced out and put it in the wrong spot! :)
  13. PINECAT

Thank you for your ideas! I will check all of those out.
  14. PINECAT

Help! Have looked all over the country trying to find a float for the front carburetor on Series V stromberg. The existing plastic float is damaged and "not repairable" per the carburetor rebuilding shop. Anyone have some carburetor parts for this model? Would be lots of help...
  15. PINECAT

Carnival Red PPG Code

Hi Fellas, I got it! Ok, the actual color (Carnival Red code 39) can be mixed by TCP Global in their "Restoration Shop" paint that he (Sonny) says is better than Nason, which is Dupont's lower cost enamel/urethane. The code for it is 71144D, in this type of paint. According to Sonny, this...