• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series IV in Newport, CA.

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
Nice comfortable looking seats. I don't know what original rubber mats look like, but this one has rubber mats that seem to fit well.

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
I could have sworn the price was 6,000 first time I looked. It's 9500 now. Rubber mats look worn a bit, but still in good shape.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Seats

I know the guy he's a CAT member and as it came without seats he bought the seat cores from me. Don't get all wonky cuz he posts a Craigslist ad with a high price as he got car and realized it was too nice to part out.

Sure high bid on eBay was 6300, BUT that seller must've gotten married in a garage as guy's that do that are prone to backing out . :rolleyes:

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
Looks like the ribs on the original rubber mat extend further from the passenger seat than from the drivers side seat. I remember the rubber mats from youth, but not in detail.

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
Seats on this car would look better with carpet. If a few or more would like attempt to acquire the mats and pursue reprodoction, count me in.

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
I can donate horn button, clock delete plate, and original shifter knob (things this car needs) toward a barter on rubber mats.

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
Maybe someone has a supply of original rubber mats and I just don't know about it. Rubber mats were so convenient back in the day. Memorable feature of the carefreeness of such a great car.