• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by pembertonltd8

1. P

Electric antenna

I have an existing hole with a regular antenna in it. I would rather have an antenna that goes up and down. And Dan what is EPS in your car and what kind of A/C do you have. Not sure why you would have A/C if you drive with the top down haha
  2. P

Shifting A4LD

Thanks for the info. I guess that I must have OD in my car. It shifts into all 4 gears
  3. P

Electric antenna

Has anyone put in an electric antenna behind the right hand kick panel, and if you did, would it interfere with putting in the electric power steering unit than Dan makes
  4. P

Shifting A4LD

I am running a stock alpine rear end. I will have to measure the trie and see what it is. Isn't there a switch or something that I should have that would put it into OD.
  5. P

Shifting A4LD

I am not sure. How can I tell what one I have
  6. P

Shifting A4LD

I have an A4LD tranny connected to my V6. I am trying to find out how I can connect the over drive so that it works. Right now, I am running about 2700 rpm at 60. Can anyone help me
  7. P

V6 1967 Alpine

I would like to find out what most people are using to improve the brakes on the V6 Alpine. I am running a dual reservoir system in it. Some people have suggested a Dodge Colt master cylinder and I have also read that there are some power boosters out there. I am hoping to make my braking...
  8. P

Need advice...

Hey Joe This is Bret Email me at pembertonltd8@verizon.net and I will give you my new number
  9. P

v6 conversion

V6 Joe Hope that you are doing well the car is still running strong write me at pembertonltd8@verizon.net Sorry to break the thread