• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by New beam

1. New beam

Looking for an Alpine to fix Up

Looking for an Alpine , open to any year - to fix up Prefer a running car Any leads appreciated Located in SoCal
  2. New beam

Looking for an Alpine to Restore

I’d like to find an Alpine of any year that I can restore Prefer if it can run and would like to do a ground up resto on it Any info is appreciated
  3. New beam

Early Alpine Wanted

Still lookin!
  4. New beam

Weber Conversion Wanted

Id like to convert my 1725 to a Weber If anyone might have the needed parts(manifold and carb) or knows of where I can purchase it would be greatly apprecated Thanks!
  5. New beam

WTB Alpine

Looking for a runner- needing other work is fine Pls pm with any info Thanks!
  6. New beam

Wire Wheels

Looking for a set of wire wheels for my Alpine. Thanks!
  7. New beam

Trim Piece Wanted

Thanks a bunch for your efforts! Anyone else out in Sunbeam Land have a lead on these?
  8. New beam

Trim Piece Wanted

Trim Piece Thanks for checking on that
  9. New beam

Trim Piece Wanted

so no one has these?
  10. New beam

Trim Piece Wanted

Trim Piece Needed Pm Sent Thanks!
  11. New beam

S2 Replacement Gas Cap

Is there a source for a replacement gas cap? Alternatively is there an aftermarket such as Stant that works?
  12. New beam

Series 3 Seat Mounting

Beautiful pieces-yes this is what I would need. Did you make them?
  13. New beam

Series 3 Seat Mounting

Thanks a bunch I think the floors must have been redone Do you have a photo of the floor area? Thanks again
  14. New beam

Series 3 Seat Mounting

What I was referring to was that it seems there should be some sort of "riser" at the back for the seat to mount to. There are none on my car.
  15. New beam

Series 3 Seat Mounting

As my series 3 did not have the stock seats - brackets made up for them- I am wondering how the stock seat tracks mount to the floor, particularly at the back. Thanks in advance for any insight.