• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by just-j

1. J

Parting out series 3

Good afternoon ... The Sunbeam is SOLD !!!! Thanks for the interests. regards,
  2. J

Series 1 Hood for Sale and go to the Scrap/ Junk Yard ?

Thanks for the post. Are you seriously interested in the Hood ?? I will gladly "give it to you " ** You ** just have to pick-up in Arizona. Or pay for the "handling & Shipping" charges of $350 to your address. Thanks for your sincere post. :confused:
  3. J

regarding the Series1 Hood in Arizona I taken a few pic's of the Hood. It's Nice and Straight. $200 plus shipping. Let me know. regards, Send PM Thx,
  4. J

Series 1 Windshield for sale Any Interests ?

I'm in the Process of pulling parts off the Series 1 Sunbeam. Anybody interested in the Windshiel frame ?? $250 / offers Let me know. Thx,
  5. J

Series 1 Good Solid Doors and Convt. Top Frame for Sale

Would like to move on the Sunbeam parts. Drivers Door and Pass Door with Glass. $150 Ea. Lowered the price. Convertible top frame $125 Lowered price. Let me know. thx,
  6. J

Series 1 Front Bumper for Sale

Selling Front Bumper for a Series1. In pretty good shape. Chrome is good shape. a few lil dings.... $125 Offers See my other post for more Series 1 Parts. I'm in Phoenix, Arizona Thanks for looking.
  7. J

I've been trying to sell my lil Series 1 Sunbeam. Up for sale is a very straight Series 1 Hood $200 Offers Also available is the Doors with Glass and the Convert top frame (see my other post). I will probably be taking the Series 1 to the Scrap.....this coming week. Let me...
  8. J

Series 1 Good Solid Doors and Convt. Top Frame for Sale

I guess that I will pulling parts over the weekend. I'm in Phoenix, Arizona Drivers door & Pass Door with Glass $200 ea. Offers Convert top frame with worn out top $175 Let me know. I will have pic's coming soon. thx,
  9. J

Series 1 Engine Series 5 Head and Carbs

In my opinion the coolant passages look good. Along with the seats and the Surface of the combustion area. If any one is seriously interested let me know. thanks,
  10. J

Here are a few more pic's of the Series 1 Head and Dual Carbs. $250 For Head and Carbs and manifold. The head looks pretty good also the Valve seat area too !!! Let me know. Send PM. thx,
  11. J

Series 1 head and Carbs for sale. $250 for head and carbs. let me know. PM Thx,
  12. J

I've been parting out the 60 Series 1 Sunbeam in Arizona. Would have like to sell it Whole ....... but doesn't seem to go that way. Anyway, I have a "core type" Series 1 Engine for sale ( I think ??) With a Series 4/5 Aluminum Head and dual Carbs Still have the Car and any pieces...
  13. J

Regarding Convertible Top Metal Cover pieces for Series 1

Hello Thanks to a few guy interested in the Series 1 Convertible Top covers. I've taken a few pic's of the Covers. They are Very Straight. Let me know about the Covers and Anything else off the Series 1. The Sunbeam needs to GO !!! Thanks for looking. :)
  14. J

Parting or Whole 1960 Sunbeam Alpine

Regarding the 60 Series 1 Sunbeam in Arizona Thanks for the interests in the Sunbeam.... I've been holding off parting it out because I had a guy from out of state interested in the Whole car..... I would still like to sell it whole... But will start parting the sunbeam out ?? To ALL...
  15. J

Parting or Whole 1960 Sunbeam Alpine

Regarding the MY parting /Whole 60 Sunbeam Alpine Hello I still have the 60 Sunbeam..... Have misc. engine and trans parts for sale. Would like to move on this.... soon. Also, I've cleared out my message box ...... So, hopefully I will get your interested emails. Thanks in...