• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Gitsmart

1. G

Dash Pad NOS or reproduction

Thanks guys! again sorry, still trying to resize images, I know I bought it as NOS but wanted some validity, I paid quite a bit back in 2005, have to figure out what is fair today :) cheers Gary
  2. G

Thanks! like you said hard to tell any chance you take a pic of the bottom?
  3. G

sorry about the image size, trying to make them smaller but failing :(
  4. G

I purchased a dash pad about 12 years ago and never took it out of the box, my memory is failing me, I believe it was advertised as NOS when I purchased it, I have someone interested in purchasing it but need to confirm what I have and then find a reasonable price to sell it for. Here's a few...
  5. G

Eureka! V6 Conversion air intake....It fits!!!

come on LOL how much $$
  6. G

Recommended total advance for 2.8?

thanks, the reason I ask is I'm having the same experience, on the weekend I was able to install the proper timing pointer and dial in the initial timing to 12 deg. my homemade pointer had it at 9 deg. it's been raining here for the last couple of days, hoping to do some tests when the rain...
  7. G

Recommended total advance for 2.8?

was the culprit ever found in this thread?
  8. G

Holley 390 cfm HP-NASCAR-Double pumper.

ahh! cruise control :)
  9. G

V/6 exhaust ??

NICE! great video!
  10. G

V/6 exhaust ??

It's running good, I wrapped up the install in the late fall and it's been a long busy winter, with that said I need some fine tuning time, hopefully over the next week I can get to dialing in the timing, carb and correct the exhaust, stay tuned LOL
  11. G

V/6 exhaust ??

Thanks for the reply, yes that's exactly what I'm looking for, great sound and congrats Kelly! here's a link to the video.. http://rides.webshots.com/video/3024977010107014434hvgShS
  12. G

V/6 exhaust ??

I would like to know what mufflers you are running and if you can explain what they sound like, eg. loud/med/quiet - nice deep rumble/sewing machine etc. any links to a video to have a listen would be appreciated. last year I dropped off the Sunbeam to a friends shop and told him to do what...
  13. G

Installing F10 MC

on my SV spacing was the same
  14. G

Cams

I keep seeing reference to "Jose's cam specs" and I remember about two years ago seeing those specs in a post, but haven't been able to find them through the search feature since, can someone list the specs for this cam.
  15. G

In Titusville, Florida

I'll be in Titusville Nov 20th for a few days and was curious when a launch was scheduled, now I know, :(