• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Eurospec

1. E

Bumper Anyone

Anyone have a decent driver bumper? I'm in SoCal
  2. E

Would Looove Soft Top Latches

While I'm at it I also need a pair of latches for my S5 so I can sell the aftermarket hardtop on it
  3. E

Stock wheels/Tires

Would Loooove a pair of Soft Top Latches While Im at it- I am missing the soft top latches for series 5 'Ive just been using an aftermarket hardtop all this time Any help is appreciated
  4. E

Stock wheels/Tires

Stock tires wheels Thanks If they become available what would shipping to 92688 be?
  5. E

Stock wheels/Tires

Stock Tires and Wheels Thanks for the replies I am not fussed if they are early or later style I just would like to find a set of tyres and wheels I can put the hub caps on I am in Southern California Thanks again
  6. E

Stock wheels/Tires

Would like to find a set of stock wheels/ tires to replace some old mags that are on there. Any help appreciated.
  7. E

Series 3 Window Regulator

Need a window regulator passenger side for. Series 3 Maybe someone in Sunbeam Land can point me in the right direction
  8. E

Seat Bits

The drivers side seat bottom is trashed on my series 3 I'm hoping to find a good used bottom part only So I don't have to buy all the stuff just to redo the one bottom bit Anyone in Sunbeam Land happen to have one?
  9. E

Caroline's Project-series 1

Did you buy this car on Ebay? If the seller said it ran and it doesnt I would have complained to Paypal or Ebay, or at least give neg feedback to the seller for misrepresenting it. Id never buy a car on Ebay unless I could check it out first so I didnt get a Pig in a poke and have fix a bunch of...