• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Stock wheels/Tires

Eurospec

Donation Time
Would like to find a set of stock wheels/ tires to replace some old mags that are on there. Any help appreciated.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
What size are your tires and wheels? I Ass u me they are 4 bolt wheels;)

Last edited:

alpine_64

Donation Time
Would like to find a set of stock wheels/ tires to replace some old mags that are on there. Any help appreciated.
I assume by stock wheels you mean the steel wheels and not wires. As for tyres buy them when you get your wheels.

How stock do you want, there were several different wheels used on aloines, different number and shape of the holes and also 2 widths.

Do you want the correct hubcaps and trim rings or wheel trims. These changes across the series as well.

What series alpine do you have? Do you just want any alpine wheels/ trims you can get or correct for your model?

Eurospec

Donation Time
Stock Tires and Wheels

Thanks for the replies
I am not fussed if they are early or later style
I just would like to find a set of tyres and wheels I can put the hub caps on
I am in Southern California
Thanks again

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
I have a set of 4 for you and they are in he Redondo Beach area. Let me know if interested and I can arrange for you to pick up. They are at a friends house.

mototron

Donation Time
I have 3 maybe 4 stock rims with beat tires on them
free for the taking , located in 11968.
Unless Jim wants them .

Rocco

Eurospec

Donation Time
Would Loooove a pair of Soft Top Latches

While Im at it- I am missing the soft top latches for series 5
'Ive just been using an aftermarket hardtop all this time
Any help is appreciated