• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Bumper Anyone

65beam

Donation Time
bumper

FYI, front and rear bumpers are the same with one exception. late series 5 alpines had the license light in the rear bumper. early alpines had a different over rider than series 4 and 5.

Steelerfan

Donation Time
Eurospec, member Jaars has (had) several bumpers for sale.

I'm having problems navigating this site, so I'm just throwing this out there in hopes that someone can give me an answer. I'm looking for the name of the company, in Cali I think, that sells Sunbeam parts. I thought it was simply sunbeam, but that takes me to toasters and mixers. I know about Victoria British, but I'm looking for sun visors for 67 Alpine series V, and I know the other site sold them for about $100. Any help genuinely appreciated.
Diane

Mike Armstrong

Bronze Level Sponsor
I'm having problems navigating this site, so I'm just throwing this out there in hopes that someone can give me an answer. I'm looking for the name of the company, in Cali I think, that sells Sunbeam parts. I thought it was simply sunbeam, but that takes me to toasters and mixers. I know about Victoria British, but I'm looking for sun visors for 67 Alpine series V, and I know the other site sold them for about $100. Any help genuinely appreciated.
Diane

Sunbeam Specialties, located by San Francisco. Last I checked they were out of visors but that was a couple months ago.

skywords

Donation Time
Sunbeam specialties are in Los Gatos near San Jose. The owners name is Rick and he will bend over backwards to help you a very nice man.