• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by blownhorse

1. B

Series V 1725 Engine Parts / Oil Cooler

I have the following 1725 engine parts for sale: Block; has been bored .030", but only ran a short time afterward. No cylinder wear or ridge. Still clearly see cylinder hone pattern. Upon dissassembly, noted number one main cap has one bolt thread stripped. Will need heli-coiled. One oil...
  2. B

SV Parts

Conv Top Bows & Oil Cooler Setup Hi Alpine5GT, Thanks Kevin for the inquiry on the conv top bows and oil cooler setup. I have sent you an email with pictures, description, and prices. Thanks, Jim
  3. B

SV Parts

Alternator and Speedo Thanks for the responses. I have attached photos of the alternator, brackets, and speedo for Whoizrob. Since you are looking at an alternator conversion, I wanted to include the regulator as well. The car had been sitting for 20 years and the charging system was...
  4. B

SV Parts

Hub Caps Thanks for the responses. I have attached photos of the hub caps for AFC742. All are in very serviceable condition. I tried to show where one hubcap has a little wave in it around the center face and toward a cutout. Pretty minor, but wanted to identify it. One other hub cap has...
  5. B

SV Parts

Let me take a close look at them tomorrow and report back. I will post pictures. Thanks, Jim
  6. B

SV Parts

I am changing directions in my hobby efforts and have the following SV Alpine parts for sale: hood, hinges, latch assembly decklid, hinges, latch assembly, spring support linkages convt bows convt top body chrome end caps radiator rear brake drums, backing plates, cylinders, clips, park...
  7. B

SIII Parts

I am changing directions in my hobby efforts and have the following SIII Alpine parts for sale: windshield with frame side glass (pr) throttle linkage passenger door Please contact me at blownhorse@msn.com or PM here for details and photos. Thanks, Jim
  8. B

SII Parts

I am changing directions in my hobby efforts and have the following SII Alpine parts for sale: radiator exhaust manifold hood rod idler arm tie rod assemblies throttle linkage Please contact me at blownhorse@msn.com or PM here for details and photos. Thanks, Jim
  9. B

Late SV Engine

Parting out late (Jan 67) SV and have just pulled the engine out. It has never been apart and still turns over fine. Has been setting for 20+ years and will need rebuilt. Asking $300 for what you see. I can put engine on a pallet and deliver to shipper if needed. I have all other...
  10. B

SII Parts

All parts removed from salvaged SII car: Convt top cover, all three pieces, spring latch cable and all; $40 Convt trim, goes around interior tub, with rubber strip; $15 Door pillars, full length, pair; $25 Trunk latch; $15 Trunk lid spring hangers, no springs; $15 Windshield squirters...
  11. B

Alpine Instrument Gauges

Gauges Sold All gauges are sold. Thanks Dan.
  12. B

Alpine Instrument Gauges

I have five factory Alpine gauges; tach, speedo, oil, fuel, and vacuum. Removed from several different Series cars. All have mounting brackets in place. If interested, please contact me for additional info and/or photos. Asking $50 for all, plus shipping. blownhorse@msn.com...
  13. B

SIII Project Car

Car Sold Sold the car last week and delivered to new owner. Thanks again Al.
  14. B

SII Glass & Window Stuff

All Glass & Window Stuff Sold All of these pieces sold to a fellow SAOCA member. Thanks Al.
  15. B

SII Rear Center Section & Brake Stuff

All Rearend Pieces Sold All pieces sold to a fellow SAOCA member. Thanks Al.