• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

what CAN be done ? alpine V8

bigaadams

Donation Time
most folks are limited by two things...no imagination...lack of initiation......swaps are not hard....just a step by step process that is best put on paper before making any cuts....one mod often begets two others...

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I can't recall hardly anything that I have done converting my Alpines to V6's that has been easy:)

Fasttiger

Bronze Level Sponsor
When I took on this Alger project it was because a friend of mine thought he could put a big LS Motor in it and kick my Tiger’s axx in a drag race.
After starting the project he had change in plans and decided to get rid of everything to me.
Well I had a spare 302 and a C4 so I finished the Alger.
In the meantime I took out my 363 motor and had my Tiger repainted to black, had the LS motor built and put it in my Tiger

studmobile

Diamond Level Sponsor
See post #'s 18, 19 and 20.

Do folks feel this is steel? If so, my hat's off to them. I just thought it was piles and piles of Bondo under the primer. Smooth valence, engine bay, and interesting take on the rocker panels. Wonder how the Mustang ll suspension fit? Has anyone ever done that? David