• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Grassroots Motorsports challenge Alpine Tiger 2012 build

racetearoffs

Donation Time
Engine getting completed water pump and alt/charging system new Kumho tires !
DSCI0090.jpg

DSCI0089.jpg

DSCI0088.jpg

AutoX47

Donation Time
Looks great - good luck with the build! I have those tires on my street car ... certainly not what I would recommend but I suppose you have to take what you have with a $2012 budget :D

racetearoffs

Donation Time
TITAN ENGINE rebuild kit was like $199 http://titanengines.com/, if do your own work you save . We do all of our own work and we could not be happier . If you farm all your work out you have got a money pit . Work smart ad work hard do your own restoration and get out there in the garage . Sitting on the couch is for losers and dreamers . We demand it of ourselves and we live it . Stalled projects hehehehehe I am waiting for you to die and then I romance your widow and drive them both . Got head on driver today
DSCI0121.jpg

Genious overlooking his baby
DSCI0127.jpg