• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Grassroots Motorsports challenge Alpine Tiger 2012 build

racetearoffs

Donation Time
Hey just to make sure I want INPUT ! yes I know purist and most will cringe ! But guess what we are gonna race this beast in about 30 day s so . GOOD BAD or Ugly please comment ! AND please add naked piks of chics !

AutoX47

Donation Time
It looks awesome :D Sure, some will cringe seeing a solid-enough looking alpine irreversibly modified, but it's still a fascinating build.

It looks like you don't have a lot of clearance with the engine in there - the lefthand exhaust manifold looks like it's even in constant contact with the fender well. Are you forgoing motor mounts?

Lots of interesting fabrication going on! The dash (and everything else) turned out nice

racetearoffs

Donation Time
i don't know if you seen the new KUMHO Tires we have
kumhotires.jpg

racetearoffs

Donation Time
Funy thing Ken now that you mention it we did get the award "Most spectacular failure " When my wifes Girlfriend Gloria lost a shoe at a Challege event .
IMG_0123.jpg

When she was doing the auto xxx in the sentravalanche
IMG_0159.jpg

racetearoffs

Donation Time
We had found the culprit as to why the front left wheel came off the Sentravalanche was my nephew . We had changed the starter and he had removed the front left tire. We now go check all wheels as a precaution to protect the driver and the crowd .
IMG_0616.jpg

racetearoffs

Donation Time
We took the MGB F explorer powered 4,0 automatic and did a 15. 2 on the quarter mile and got a pretty good auto cross run . We placed 19th out 30 ish competitors and won the best bribe for the judges . Tom took his Swallow Doretti and got best oddball car and got a 14.06 in the drag . Great weekend Alpine getting the 1985 mustang one wire distributor from salvage yard net week . Awesome weekend and lotta fun . http://s1078.photobucket.com/albums/w481/mgacoupe1960/challenge%20drag%20day/?albumview=slideshow

DSCF9552.jpg

DSCF9535.jpg

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Race,

What were the trap speeds with both these E.T.s?

Jose

We took the MGB F explorer powered 4,0 automatic and did a 15. 2 on the quarter mile and got a pretty good auto cross run . We placed 19th out 30 ish competitors and won the best bribe for the judges . Tom took his Swallow Doretti and got best oddball car and got a 14.06 in the drag . Great weekend Alpine getting the 1985 mustang one wire distributor from salvage yard net week . Awesome weekend and lotta fun . http://s1078.photobucket.com/albums/w481/mgacoupe1960/challenge%20drag%20day/?albumview=slideshow

DSCF9552.jpg

DSCF9535.jpg