• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

carburetor switch

wile coyote

Donation Time
Been off for a while. I must back up and eat my words. The Weber 457 kit did not run as well as it could out of the box. As a matter of fact, it didn't have the jets or air correctors it was supposed to have "out of the box". I have done some tuning, including resetting the float and have it running much smoother and winding up to a little over 5000 rpm. Not sure I want to push it more than that now. I also added the Mr gasket fuel pressure regulator just before the carb. With no top and freezing temps, I'm on hold for a while.