• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. M

1960 Alpine project, Pinto motor, $600

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/sop/5126867759.html Brian
  2. M

Frame measurements

Is there a frame dimension chart on the net somewhere? My '59 Alpine has some poor work done on the left frame horn and would like to be sure they are correct more than simply cross measuring. Or, if someone has a Series 1 (or others if they are the same) with a bumper off to measure across...
  3. M

How about a cheap replacement rad for an Alpine?

I have searched here and looked around quite a bit and came up with nothing. Is there a radiator out of a stock car that will fit in the Alpine for a small 4cyl cooling (Pinto 2300)? Brian
  4. M

What steering wheel will fit the Alpine?

What other car is the same as the Alpine so I can get maybe an aftermarket adapter with custom wheel. Brian
  5. M

Gas tank replacement '60 Alpine

I posted this in the original Alpine forum and thought that it should be here. I am building a '60 Alpine with a Pinto 2300 that will not be stock in anyway so any gas tank that can be modified or what ever is fine with me. There isn't much room to put one exactly where the original was but with...
  6. M

1960 Alpine, gas tank?

Wondering where it the best place a gas tank can be gotten. What replacements are common to use in the Alpine? Thanks, Brian
  7. M

'60 Hardtop rear window and hardware.

Any of you have any or have any resouces I could search out? I have a bare bones roof in good condition but not a single part that bolts to it. Brian
  8. M

More stupid questions, what do I have here?

How about this clip thingie for like a top boot or something, why in the world would they put this one in trunk trough? Brian
  9. M

Body sag closing up hood opening?

I have just gotten into this car and found that the hood hits on both sides, is this common on these cars? I am wondering if the opening gets closed up do to body sag or the suspension forces on the upper framing of the body. Brian
  10. M

Trunk hinges, door handles 1960

Needing outside door handles and the trunk hinges, what years would enterchange with a 1960? Brian
  11. M

Windshield, tempered glass?

Hello guys, I just brought home a 1960 Alpine that fell in my lap. It's actually for my 16 year old son's and I will be guiding him along the way. As we were digging into it this past weekend (it's a total basket case) I discovered that I believe the windshield is tempered glass, is it...