• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. T.Jack

Front valance needed for Series II

Hi, I am in need of a front valance for a Alpine Series II. I'm located in the Seattle area. Thank you. Todd
  2. T.Jack

Dummy voltage regulator question

Hello all, I am in the process of rewiring my Series 1 with an new (but older version of) Rebel harness. I've read where some people are putting a 50amp fuse on the main battery wire (as I recall reading). I recently saw someones car that had the fuse built into this dummy voltage regulator...
  3. T.Jack

Temperature gauge light needed

I am in need of a temperature gauge light and if possible the little metal piece that is soldered to the wiring loom. (see photo) Thank you, Todd
  4. T.Jack

Floor panels for Series 2

Hello all, I am looking for driver & passenger front and rear floor panels. Does anyone have any that they are willing to sell or know of anyone making replacements? Thanks! Todd
  5. T.Jack

Front rocker shaft needed

hello all, I am needing a front rocker shaft for a Series V. From my understanding using old/used ones cause problems. I’ve got my engine at the machine shop and this is the last piece needed to complete the rebuild. Thank you!! Todd
  6. T.Jack

On eBay for $4000

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283445554660?ul_noapp=true Listing doesn't say much about it other than it's a project. Looks decent in the photos.
  7. T.Jack

Wanted- Oil pan for a GT

Hi, I'm looking for an Sunbeam GT oil pan (aluminum). Thanks! Todd
  8. T.Jack

Has anyone seen this ad for a 5 speed transmission for alpines...

I was wondering if anyone else has seen or bought this 5 speed transmission. Says it's compatible with the Alpine (although with a few extra parts that need to be purchase). I haven't had a chance to confirm the measurements offered in the ad. I just saw this on eBay and thought I'd ask the...
  9. T.Jack

Needed: Rocker stand, thermostat housing, oil cooler base & oil cooler- for SV

Hello all, I am looking for a rocker stand (I believe they are universal- but if not it's for a SV engine). Also looking for the oil cooler base, oil cooler and thermostat housing for a SV. Thanks for looking!! Todd
  10. T.Jack

Rough running Weber & question about series V headers

So I installed a rebuilt Weber carb. for my series II. It's set up with the following jets: Primary / Secondary Main jet: 140/135 Air Correction: 170/160 Idle: 60/50 Emulsion Tube: F50 (both) Access Pump: 45 When I drove it for the first time after the rebuild, it didn't seem to...
  11. T.Jack

Converting to an alternator in my series II

I am in the process of converting my series II from a generator to an alternator. Tom H. has been a great help and drew up a schematic of the new wiring. I just got off the phone with Tom, but he was driving and unable o look at the schematic... I (we) have a question… should I put a...
  12. T.Jack

Question about value of Weber carb and manifold

I have an opportunity to buy a 28/32 Weber & manifold to fit my 61 Sunbeam, but I'm not sure what is a reasonable price for both. Hoping you guys might be able to help. I'm told it is in working condition (but currently out of the car). I will assume that a rebuild may be in order. My car...
  13. T.Jack

Parts needed for a 1961 Series II

I am looking for caliper (mine are Girling, stamped 16) and could use a brake fluid canister, front rotors and rear drums. If anyone knows of a more modern parts conversion I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! Todd
  14. T.Jack

Help Identifying my Alpine...

Hi, I am looking at buying a 1960 Sunbeam Alpine Series 1 (I think). It doesn't have the original Data Tag and where one should be, is a replaced tin that has the engine number stamped onto it and that's it. The serial number on the he firewall is B90103982 and the engine # is B9009275 LRX...