• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Front rocker shaft needed

T.Jack

Platinum Level Sponsor
hello all, I am needing a front rocker shaft for a Series V. From my understanding using old/used ones cause problems. I’ve got my engine at the machine shop and this is the last piece needed to complete the rebuild. Thank you!!

Todd

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
John, If it was me you thought of as cams, I was referring to the SV Rocker shafts they did for me....

T.Jack

Platinum Level Sponsor
I checked with Delta Cams, they don't do rocker shafts. I had ordered a pair from Obsolete Auto but they turned out to be for a different engine. They were nice enough to refund me. I eventually had to order from Speedy Auto Parts of English… ouch, they aren't cheap but a lot cheaper than other suppliers in England. We love our cars right:)

Todd