• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Temperature gauge light needed

T.Jack

Platinum Level Sponsor
I am in need of a temperature gauge light and if possible the little metal piece that is soldered to the wiring loom. (see photo)

Thank you,
Todd

Attachments

• IMG_0173.JPG
    IMG_0173.JPG
    199.3 KB · Views: 38

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
T.Jack, That should be no problem to obtain....If you don't get one locally let me know.

I bet A fellow Beamer in WA state near you has one. Series6 (Nick) our former President

T.Jack

Platinum Level Sponsor
Thank you Dan... and as always, you continue to help those of us working on getting our cars in better shape and keeping them in the road. I’ll reach out to you if I don’t hear from anyone closer to me. You’re the best!!

Todd

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
Thank you Dan... and as always, you continue to help those of us working on getting our cars in better shape and keeping them in the road. I’ll reach out to you if I don’t hear from anyone closer to me. You’re the best!!

Todd
Will this work Todd?

upload_2021-2-10_17-44-30.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-10_17-43-52.png
    upload_2021-2-10_17-43-52.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 3

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
Excellent, I will just mail it to you. Your cost 100 pesos. That would be about one drink when I see you. You can thank the recently deceased Max Pahmeier a longtime Sunbeam enthusiast and a fellow Pacific Tiger Club member. I'm in possession of Max's 45 year Sunbeam parts collection and my own 30+ year collection.

If you need anything else let me know.
Cheers
Jerry