• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. T

Parting out my project SV + aftermarket stuff

everything has been sold, thanks
  2. T

I'm sorry, I do not have a transmission.
  3. T

Wilwood kit has sold. The carpet kit for SV black still in box - $225 Thanks for looking.
  4. T

yes, I have the complete kit. Wilwood Rotors and calipers, caliper mounts, and hub to rotor adaptor. [/IMG] thanks
  5. T

SV remaining parts Here's what I have left: crossmember $50 Black Carpet kit(SS) new in box, new $330 sell for $275 driveshaft $20 New Dales Restorations Wilwood Front Brake and Vented 12" Rotor Kit $750 Thank you for looking.
  6. T

I forgot to add: crossmember $50 Black Carpet kit(SS) new in box, new $330 sell for $275 driveshaft $20 thanks
  7. T

There is a few spots of surface rust. The moulding has a little pitting but is is in good shape. The acrylic, headliner, and rubber needs replacement, but it is straight, no dents. Thanks
  8. T

I'll post one later today. Thanks
  9. T

Unfortunately, economics have force me to part ways with my SV project, here is what I have for sale: New Front and rear KYB shocks $200 obo New Dale's restorations heavy duty rear springs $200obo New Dales restorations Wilwood Front Brake and Vented 12" Rotor Kit $750obo Windshield...
  10. T

For Sale 1967 Alpine SV California Car

Price Reduced to $9,000 New Asking Price $9,000. Thanks
  11. T

Correct You're Correct. Lowered to $10K. Thanks
  12. T

radiator

I have an extra one I do not need, It is for a series V, not sure if it will fit. I'll let others chime in if it will fit. You can have it for free, just cover shipping.
  13. T

color code Color code is 106 thanks
  14. T

Seats are Procar Elite, I used them in my Mustang and really liked them, so I put them on the Alpine. I wanted some head protection in the event of a rear collision. I purchased from the local Mustang shop but I believe Summit sells them as well.
  15. T

Thank you for the help, I've updated the ad.
  16. T

Yes, I do plan on selling the car for around the asking price. The car drives and looks great. Many part are either new or have been upgraded, the pictures really don't do it justice. For the price, you get a well cared for, no hassle, running, no rust, classic Alpine.
  17. T

good memory Hi Jose. My initial plan was to put your 2.8 kit in it, but after driving this vehicle around, I decided it was in too good of shape. So I bought another Alpine to convert to an alger.
  18. T

Here are a few stats: Series V 4 spd No Rust California Black plate car Car drives great Roll bar with 3 point seat belts new rims, tires, New seats(original seats included and are in great shape, I just wanted head rest for safety) Dana 35 Rear end hard and soft top Modern...
  19. T

Sun Visor Alternative

The visors brackets attach with the supplied sheetmetal screws to the windshield frame. The seats are made by Procar, I purchased them from Mustangs Plus, in Ca. They are about as wide as can be and still fit in the Alpine. The seat does have some interference with the transmission tunnel...