• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

For Sale 1967 Alpine SV California Car

Trevor72bronco

Donation Time
Here are a few stats:
Series V
4 spd
No Rust
California Black plate car
Car drives great
Roll bar with 3 point seat belts
new rims, tires,
New seats(original seats included and are in great shape, I just wanted head rest for safety)
Dana 35 Rear end
hard and soft top
Modern alternator and solenoid
Original radiator recored to three row

$9,000
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn15/Trevor72bronco/

925-819-6886
tmrtklitten@comcast.net

P1010175.jpg
[/IMG]

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Trevor,

I thought you were going to make an Alger out of it? It is beautiful and would make a great Alger.

Jose

Trevor72bronco

Donation Time
good memory

Hi Jose. My initial plan was to put your 2.8 kit in it, but after driving this vehicle around, I decided it was in too good of shape. So I bought another Alpine to convert to an alger.

Get Sunbeam

Donation Time
For that price

That Alpine is clean and all, but for that price, I think I'll get a nice clean Porsche Boxter, or maybe save 4-6k and get a BMW Z3.

Do you really expect someone to pay 12k?

alpine_64

Donation Time
That Alpine is clean and all, but for that price, I think I'll get a nice clean Porsche Boxter, or maybe save 4-6k and get a BMW Z3.

Not quite sure what alpine you have, or what condition yours is in.. but i will say this. If that car is as clean, straight and rust free as that photo, has new panasports and has a hardtop then I challenge you to make a car that nice for that money. A few more photos nad specs would help sell the car.. if its really nice, its a decent buy at a good price.

How much is a Coxter or wife swapers Z3 in the USA?

Trevor72bronco

Donation Time

Yes, I do plan on selling the car for around the asking price. The car drives and looks great. Many part are either new or have been upgraded, the pictures really don't do it justice. For the price, you get a well cared for, no hassle, running, no rust, classic Alpine.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Fooled me. I looked at the pics and was wondering how you got '67 Mustang gauges in the Alpine. ;)
That would look good though.

Trevor72bronco

Donation Time
The car looks great! What seats are those?
Thanks!
Steve

Seats are Procar Elite, I used them in my Mustang and really liked them, so I put them on the Alpine. I wanted some head protection in the event of a rear collision. I purchased from the local Mustang shop but I believe Summit sells them as well.

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Trev, it's about time some one ask a real price for a quality car. I think I'll add California to mine;)
You all "The California Pumpkin" is still in the garage...:rolleyes:
Cheers
chuck in Clackamas OR

RootesRooter

Donation Time
Commodore Blue is my favorite Rootes color. Beside #39, it's the only one that looked good with the white stripes on the Mk II Tiger.