• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

radiator

dmich2

Donation Time
The company I used was Tapp, Inc., here in North Carolina. http://www.tappinc.net/

I will not say they were the least expensive, but they were very helpful with questions and the design that I submitted. I have a Jose V6 conversion, so it was a special request. I will tell you, the new alum radiator is a little thicker than the orginal to allow for the increased tube sizes. It was very professionally constructed, in my humble opinion. I hope the picture of old vs new comes out.

AlumRadiatornold.jpg

Good luck.

Dennis

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Dennis, What did the radiator run you? Do they have a special part number for this, or will they remember the one they made for you?
Cheers!
Steve

Trevor72bronco

Donation Time
I have an extra one I do not need, It is for a series V, not sure if it will fit. I'll let others chime in if it will fit. You can have it for free, just cover shipping.

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Trevor,
Thanks for the offer, but I need the modified radiator to run the V6. I have a few stock Alpine radiators and am debating whether I want to modify a stock unit or buy something like what Dennis got that's modified for the V6.
Thanks!
Steve

dmich2

Donation Time
Steve. I PMed you, but will pass on to the others that the new radiator was right at $600.00. I had issues with the old one that needed attention and refurbishing it was at least $500.00. Just thought a new product vs and old one refurbished for 100.00 extra was worth it to me.

Dennis