• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sun Visor Alternative

Trevor72bronco

Donation Time
Here is an alternative to the stock sun visor setup, that is easy to install and works really well. Installation took about 30 minutes, and the best part is the visors do not need to be removed to use the soft/hard tops. I purchased the set from Finishline Accessories for $95. There is a Cobra decal on the lower left, but it is easily removed with acetone.

Trevor72bronco
[/URL][/IMG]
Trevor72bronco
[/URL][/IMG]
Trevor72bronco
[/URL][/IMG]

jmthehermit

Donation Time
socorob, here are some shots of the ANCO visors that came on my '65 Series IV. Under the dust they are actually a dark green plexiglass. I'm sure they were installed after delivery of the car and are period correct. Jeff

Trevor72bronco

Donation Time
The visors brackets attach with the supplied sheetmetal screws to the windshield frame. The seats are made by Procar, I purchased them from Mustangs Plus, in Ca. They are about as wide as can be and still fit in the Alpine. The seat does have some interference with the transmission tunnel crossmember, to allow the seat to move back and forth I had to use a spacer. The seats feel about an inch or so higher than stock.