• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by lillypad

1. L

67 Alpine V6 conversion

Putting my Alpine back up on the site. V6 A4LD Auto, California car, no rust restored 8-10 years ago by club member Chris. Its on Craigslist in Fort Lauderdale Fl 12,500. New rebuilt engine, transmission, brakes.Nice Driver. John 9548955844
  2. L

67Alpine 2.8 V6 Auto for sale

Yes its for sale here in Florida. I see the Craigslist ad expired, so it will go back up on Craigslist too.
  3. L

67 conversion I bought the car about 10 years ago from Chris on this forum There is some info on the car if you search here. Car came from Modesto, Ca and was professional rebuilt/converted according to Chris. I have all his receipts.It had about 5,000 miles on it when I bought it. The car...
  4. L

Hi everyone I'd like to sell my 67 Alpine. Jose conversion A4LD auto. Nice driver the car is on craigslist in Fort Lauderdale/South Florida. I have two other beams one a conversion project, a Healey 3000 project and several other cars and need the room. Check out the craigslist ad first and...
  5. L

67 Alpine v6 for sale

Cant upload photos Cant seem to get pics posted. photos are on Ebay. Thanks John
  6. L

67 Alpine v6 for sale

I have put my alpine up for sale on eBay and also wanted to post it here too. Less than 100 miles on new rebuilt 2.8 with a new rebuilt A4LD auto with overdrive, new brakes and tires Jose Kit conversion. From Cali, built by Chris, owned by me for the last 7 years. driven regulary but have more...
  7. L

Darksiders United - West Coast and beyond

Address Kelly Could you please text me your address? I'll be driving over around 12 :00 Thanks John 9548955844
  8. L

Darksiders United - West Coast and beyond

Kelly If my schedule permits I'm planning on flying out with a friend for a long weekend and planning to attend. The 2.8 was finished last summer and is sitting in the warehouse with the 63 waiting to get started. Cracked the heads on the 67 last fall and the car is now running better than...
  9. L

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you. Best Wishes from Fort Lauderdale/Virgin Islands:)
  10. L

Happy Birthday Jose!!!!

Happy birthday Happy birthday Jose Great to meet you at Kelly's and hope to get there again John
  11. L

need 2.8 v6 crank hub

Maybe it can be done, but the machine shop I am using went on their own w/out asking found the gears to be different and threw the old crank back in, milled the head, etc so now I'm stuck with the original 2.8 crank. I'm getting 9.8 to 1 with this setup, so its ok, just have to do with what I've...
  12. L

need 2.8 v6 crank hub

yes i will take it, please. call me at 954 895 5844 or pm me thanks john
  13. L

need 2.8 v6 crank hub

Looks like i will get one made. I'm back to the 2.8 crank, the 2.9 i put in had different timing gear setup and now it is back to the original crank which has no hub.
  14. L

need 2.8 v6 crank hub

Looks like I need the hub that the dampener bolts onto the crank. My old one was cut off.. Anyone out there have any ideas??Thanks John
  15. L

Sunbeam get together

Yes I could use his address again. Jose thanks in advance for that. Looking forward to meeting you and putting a face to your names John