• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

67Alpine 2.8 V6 Auto for sale

lillypad

Donation Time
Hi everyone
I'd like to sell my 67 Alpine. Jose conversion A4LD auto. Nice driver the car is on craigslist in Fort Lauderdale/South Florida. I have two other beams one a conversion project, a Healey 3000 project and several other cars and need the room. Check out the craigslist ad first and contact me if interested.
Thanks
John Leder

cdk84

Donation Time
Hi John,

Liked the listing, the photographs and the car. I wonder if you have figures on the engine's output.

How many miles are on the car? and on the engine and gearbox before the rebuild?

Who did the rebuild? and when?

What cam was used?

Do you have receipts for the engine work?

Are the headers the straight back configuration?

How much, if at all, did the transmission tunnel have to be modified?

Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Best,

David

lillypad

Donation Time
67 conversion

I bought the car about 10 years ago from Chris on this forum There is some info on the car if you search here. Car came from Modesto, Ca and was professional rebuilt/converted according to Chris.
I have all his receipts.It had about 5,000 miles on it when I bought it. The car needs a little work. The tach/speedo cable needs calibrating I never bothered with it. The heater bypass leaks, so I don't use it, it needs a new valve and there is a seal leaking on the trans. I put a new rebuilt long block in it and rebuilt the trans while it was out of the car last winter. Put new rubber engine mounts in it. New tires wire wheels, brakes.The tunnel was not moved when Chris converted it.. It is 150-60 HP with the headers, Jose setup and a RV cam. Car is fast. It has a single exhaust out the back, but the headers are Joses so out to the side then back in. Ive too many projects, very busy, and the car needs someone else to take it to the next level.Anyone interested just let me know.These cars are going nowhere but up in value. John

lillypad

Donation Time
Yes its for sale here in Florida. I see the Craigslist ad expired, so it will go back up on Craigslist too.