• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Happy Birthday Jose!!!!

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Happy birthday Jose.... I honor of today I invite all Darksiders to take their cars out....

Wish I could.

bmohr

Gold Level Sponsor
I'm a stock guy, but I still appreciate all the advice and help from Jose. Like Nick I wish my car was on the road, but soon it will be.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the well wishes. It has been a pleasure being a member of this fórum, because I have made so many great friends here.

I can't believe I made it to 71 years old. In my mind, I'm still an 18 year old kid. I still remember all the fun I had driving hot cars and racing on the Street (I don't advocate doing that now).

The many year love affair with cars has made my life rewarding, and being a member of this great club is the max.

Thanks to all of you again.

Jose

Cactusmasher

Donation Time
Happy Birthday

Best wishes for a great birthday on behalf of the Arizona Sunbeamers. Wish we could have you at another bbq gathering at my house.

Cactusmasher Jim

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Many, many,many more happy years to a fellow "Old Man". When I reach another birthday I wonder in amazement how the Lord has been good to me and my family.

May the LORD Bless you with Good Health, Happiness, and Long Life,

DanR

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Happy Birthday Jose

I turned 75 years young one month ago.So now how young are you getting to be or is that too personal for a young kid like me to be asking

ENJOY
I have a friend whose wife is one day younger.When she introduces me she says"this is Chuck but he is old"

kmathis

Donation Time
Happy Birthday, Jose....Going to have to have you out again next year...you didn't sign the cowl of my car, so that requires a return visit.:)

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Chuck,

I am proud to say, that I made it to 71. I never thought I'd live this long, since my old life style was not conducive to a long life. Drugs and alcohol don't do good things for a long life expectancy.

Hi Dan,

I too am grateful to God for changing my life and making it posible to have such a great life to boot. Thanks for the blessings. I really appreciate them.

Jose

Happy Birthday Jose

I turned 75 years young one month ago.So now how young are you getting to be or is that too personal for a young kid like me to be asking

ENJOY
I have a friend whose wife is one day younger.When she introduces me she says"this is Chuck but he is old"

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the well wishes. Maybe someday I'll get a chance to go down under and get to meet you then. It could happen, because I have a niece that lives in Hoppers Corner.

Hi Kelly,

How could I overlook signing your beautiful car? I do plan on being there next year, along with alot of running V6 Alpines. My goal is to get at least ten of them, plus many other stock Alpines and even Tigers too. I've had fun at both meets, so the third one should be the charm.

Jose

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Jim,

I would love nothing better than another BBQ at your place. I would love to see all the Arizona Sunbeamers again. I want to invite all the Arizona Sumbeamers to next year's Yorba Linda meet. I want to invite early, so you all can make plans to join us. Would be great to add all the Arizona Sunbeams to the gathering. Please let all the other guys know. OK?

Thanks for the well wishes too. You are a great friend.

Jose

Best wishes for a great birthday on behalf of the Arizona Sunbeamers. Wish we could have you at another bbq gathering at my house.

Cactusmasher Jim

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Thanks for the well wishes guys.

I too am looking forward to next year's meet. I had a great time there. I hope all the Alpine projects that were in progress this year, will be completed and at the meet too. it won't matter if they are finished and pretty, just that they are running and there.

Jose

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi Jose, and many more Happy Birthday's to you.
In your honor I am dropping the clutch 71 times [ w/ the wheels off the ground]. You will probably hear the roar of that 2 in/2 out Megaflow. Next week I will have to do the same for myself next week but only 70 w/ the wheels up and one time, down .