• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by 62ACE

1. 6

Free Series V Shell

Here you go (sorry have not studied pic attachments) B 395012616 LRX 106 SAL 611484 1967 speedometer reflected 75450. no idea of accuracy
  2. 6

Free Series V Shell

the physical tags went with the car. I have a picture if you are in need of record keeping. let me know
  3. 6

Free Series V Shell

Guilty as charged. That was a 67 parts car I received with my 62 project. The motor was/is a 1725. I still have it. The prior owner started pulling parts. The motor is locked up. I let it soak with mystery oil on piston tops for couple weeks. Couple cylinders leaked down. the other two did...
  4. 6

Series II front end suspension parts

Hillman and Jon Thanks for the info. Hillman, my 62 (very good/solid platform to restore)came with a 67 parts car mainly for tranny. unfortunately it sat in the mud etc for years. floors, body completely rotted through and through. I was hoping to snag the front suspension. I decided the...
  5. 6

Series II front end suspension parts

Series II front end suspension parts sources I did some searching and digging through prior posts as well as web. I did not see quite what I was looking for in reference. Is there a source within US for parts to rebuild 62 Series II front suspension. basically all moving wear parts. i...
  6. 6

Window Parts

Came across your post. I noted your PM is shut down so I posted here I have 67 parts for sale. Not sure what year you are looking. I have the front "wing vent" windows in frames. both left and right side. I also have a pair of window stops and screws. Let me know if these may be parts you...
  7. 6

Parting out 67 Series V

sorry, no idiots lights Thanks for inquiry
  8. 6

Parting out 67 Series V

Parting out 67 Series V - sold So doing things a little backwards. New to forum and Sunbeams. I need to get an intro going. Been busy doing inventory on what I have and need with recent project purchase. Trying to push forward now after having project for 6 weeks or so. I am parting out a 67...