• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parting out 67 Series V

62ACE

Donation Time
Parting out 67 Series V - sold

So doing things a little backwards. New to forum and Sunbeams. I need to get an intro going. Been busy doing inventory on what I have and need with recent project purchase. Trying to push forward now after having project for 6 weeks or so.

I am parting out a 67 Alpine Series V. Car as a whole pretty thrashed as far as rust demons go. I have pulled several smaller parts and couple larger. They are useable. They would need cleaning, restoring or re-chroming pending ones desire.

Examples of parts:

full windshield trim 4 pcs in wonderful shape, the 2 drip moldings in very good condition, b-post caps, vert top frame hinge mounts, soft top receiver catches, outside visor mounts, door handles with locks, door pulls, door latches, ash tray and ash tray mounting bracket, L&R vert top boot trim pcs, hood/bonnet latch, heater sealing plate, trunk hinges, springs, door strikers, door striker plates, 2 hoods, hood prop rod, trunk lid, wing vent posts glass good shape, chrome good shape needs polishing), window guide tracks (need restoring), window crank assemblies (mainly for parts), etc

update list example:

have gauges - Tachometer, speedometer, oil pressure, temp, fuel need clean and restoration, speedometer does work by drill.

shifters, pretty rough condition as far as chrome plating

gas tanks, gas tubes, wiper motor assembly, center vert top trim piece to go with L&R trim pieces, heater core, does have pin hole leak in end cap.

I have a spreadsheet I can email as well as pictures for parts one may be interested in.

interested possibly in a few Series II parts if one has and we can trade. Looking for cantrails as well as soft top boot cover panel and L&R cover panel trim pieces. Also could use a pair of soft top latches.

drop me a pm with email or email directly, we can discuss prices and I can send pics or list

at this time, shipping in lower 48 states only, cashiers check or money order

tony@ziegmail
dot
com

Last edited:

Phile 46

Donation Time
Alpine 1967

My husband was wondering if you would have the red idiot dash light available for 67' alpine and what $ amount. Thank you for your time.

swla

Silver Level Sponsor
I'm looking for a working wiper motor assembly, blower motor and a glove box surround.
Please let me know what you have.
Gary

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
I'm looking for a working wiper motor assembly, blower motor and a glove box surround.
Please let me know what you have.
Gary

Hi Gary. I have a couple of wiper motors. Do you know what the part number is that you need?

Rick

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
Think you are barking up a dead tree.

62ACE made 8 posts in early 2017 and has not been seen since under that forum name. A couple of his posts indicated that he gave the shell away.

You would probably get better results by starting a thread in the Alpine Cars and Parts Wanted sub-forum.