• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

zenith carbs

mossman

Donation Time
I need a good pair of old school zenith carbs for a Series I, 2, or 3 with the bird cage air filters. Also need the manafold bolts and the three t's that hold both intake and exhaust manafolds to the block.

jammont

Donation Time
i have a set of carbs would need a good cleaning though they are still on the manifold. let me know if you are interested.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Just so you know there are many variations of the Zeniths used on the alpines.. WIP WIPA WIA and different choke sizes between them too.

what size motor are they going on? also the main issue on them is the throats ovaling around the butterflys.. so try and find the best donor bodies you can